Glaucoma (In Nepali Jalabindu) is a group of eye conditions that damage the optic nerve, the health of which is vital for good vision. This damage is often caused by an abnormally high pressure in your eye. Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness for people over the age of 60.
Thus, our glaucoma specialist Dr. Bibhuti Thapa evaluates cases for glaucoma diagnosis and management. Metro Eye Care is one of the best glaucoma treatment center in Nepal.
Symptoms of Glaucoma
- Decrease of vision Slowly
- Headaches accompanied by redness and pain in the eyes.
- Frequent changing glass prescription
- Diminishing vision in low light conditions or at night
- Seeing color haloes or rings around bulbs at night.
Investigations for Glaucoma
- Disc Photo
- Visual Field (HVF/HFA)
- Intraocular pressure (IOP)
- Disc OCT
- Central Corneal Thickness (CCT)
Book an appointment with our Glaucoma Specialist.